a. Data that we collect and why we use them
We only collect necessary data to improve the experience of users and customers (traffic analysis). We use Google Analytics (GA) to track user activity. GA records data such as your geographic location, your device, your web browser, your operating system and your computer’s IP address without identifying you to us.
Every user can browse this website without providing any personal data. We will only need your necessary personal data when you register as a member make a product order or request or if you choose to receive our newsletter. The necessary data for each transaction is your name, a fixed telephone number, address (street, city, postal code), order sending address and document type (receipt, invoice). At the same time, we voluntarily ask for some information such as a mobile phone number, in order to be able to have direct communication about your order. Receipt data: If we issue an invoice, we need the company name, VAT number and its registered office address.
b. Data controller
For the purposes of data protection, the data controller is “ΕΛΕΝΗ ΔΗΜ. ΚΟΡΟΒΕΣΗ” trading under the name “Earth Mama” (Tax Reg. No EL143549745, Tax Office DOI Kifisias) having its registered office in Pentelis 2, Nea Erithrea, 14671, Athens, Greece. Should you wish to contact us regarding your privacy or if you have any questions regarding how we use your personal data you can find our contact information on the Contact page.
c. Your rights
- The right to be informed: we have an obligation to inform you about what personal data we collect, the purpose of your data processing, how we use them and which third parties we distribute them to.
- The right of access: you have the right to access and receive a copy of your personal data, and other supplementary information.
- The right to rectification: you have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request for your personal data to be erased, also known as the right to be forgotten, and we will proceed to erase them without undue delay.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data when you have a reason to do so.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request to receive personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. You also have the right to request that we transmit this data directly to another controller.
- The right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as direct marketing.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: you have the right not to be subject to a decision that affect your legal rights based solely on automated processing and profiling.
If you wish to withdraw your consent from all our newsletter and your consent to the use of your Personal Data for marketing, promotional products and/or services, then you can use the unsubscribe link as indicated in the messages you have received. Alternatively, you can contact us by e-mail or by phone.
Please note that we may need to ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any of the above-mentioned requests.
d. Right to report
If you believe your data to be used unlawfully you have the right to report this to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (Leof. Kifisias 1-3, PC 11523, Athens Greece, Tel: +30 2106475600, email: email@example.com).
e. Retention of your personal data
f. Third party personal data processors
We will never sell or distribute your personal data. We use a number of third parties to process personal data for us. These Third-party personal data processors are compliant with the relevant legislation.
g. Data breaches
Should our database or any third-party data processing data base be violated we will report the breach to all relevant stakeholders as well as authorities within 72 hours of the violation, if it is obvious that the personal data stored in recognisable form, have been stolen.